Who can and how to activate the withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is governed by law if the customer-consumer (that is, a natural person who purchases the products for purposes not related to their professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT reference on the order form), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the customer must send Iulianocaffe.com a communication within 10 working days from the date of delivery of the products.
This communication must be sent with the return receipt to:
LOGISTICA MOSCATO SRL
Via Pistoia 83047 Lioni (AV)
Note: Customers who buy with a VAT number can not exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
• If the delivery of the goods has taken place, the consumer must return them or make them available to the professional or the person designated by him, in accordance with the terms and conditions established in the contract.
• The term to return the merchandise can in no case be less than ten business days from the date of receipt of the merchandise. For the purpose of the expiration of the term, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the sender.
• For contracts related to the sale of goods, if the goods have been delivered, the substantial integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. However, it is sufficient that the good is returned under normal conservation conditions, since it has been handled with the necessary care.
• The only costs to the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with this article, are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, expressly established in the contract.
• All items purchased at Iulianocaffe.com can be returned and replaced by other items of equal cost within 10 days from the date of purchase.
When the right of withdrawal expires (Article 55 of the Consumer Code)
The right of withdrawal provided for in articles 64 et seq., As well as articles 52 and 53 in paragraph 1 of article 54 do not apply.
• Contracts for the supply of food products, beverages or other goods for daily domestic use supplied to the consumer's home, as well as to their work place, by distributors who make frequent and regular visits.
• Contracts for the provision of services related to accommodation, transportation, catering and recreation, when the professional agrees to provide these services on a specific date or at a predetermined time when the contract is concluded.
Unless the parties agree otherwise, the consumer can not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in articles 64 et seq. In the following cases:
• Provision of services whose execution has begun, with the agreement of the consumer, before the expiration of the term provided in article 64, paragraph 1.
• Provision of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates that the professional can not control.
• Supply of goods made specifically or clearly personalized or by their nature, can not be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly.
• Provision of audiovisual products or sealed computer software, opened by the consumer.
• Supply of newspapers, newspapers and magazines.
• Bets and lottery services.