A. INFORMATION CONCERNING PRIVATE POLICY OF WEBSITE.
Below we provide you the basic information in accordance with Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) regarding the processing of your personal data by Logistica Moscato srl, in relation to your browsing activities on the page iulianocaffe.com website and the use of the services offered.
B. PROCESSING OF DATA
1. Subject of Data Processing.
The data controller processes personal information, identifying and non-confidential data (for example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, email address, later, "personal data") or even "data") that you provide through the online information request form or by email to the website addresses.
2. Purpose of Data Processing.
a) Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following purposes of service:
• Manage and maintain the web page.
• It allows you to use the services offered by the website and requested by you (for example, online chat).
• Participate through the website in initiatives organized by the owner.
• Process a contact request.
• Comply with the obligations required by law, a regulation, EU legislation or an order of the Privacy Authority.
• Prevent or detect fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website.
• Exercise the rights of the data controller, for example, the right to exercise a right in courts.
In the cases mentioned above, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data consists in the execution of a contract (for example, the billing of a service), or in providing the service that you specifically requested or, finally, in the follow-up of Legal Obligations or in the protection of our legitimate interest.
b) Only with your previously accepted consent (article 7 GDPR), for the following purpose:
send you by email, opinion polls, newsletters and / or invitations to events of which you are a part or the owner organizes.
3. Processing Modality.
The processing of your personal data is done through the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and specifically: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to processing both on paper and electronically and / or automated.
4. Storage time of the processed data.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case, for no more than 10 years, from the end of the relationship for the purposes of the service.
5. Security measures.
The Owner has adopted the necessary security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular, it has taken the measures provided for in art. 32 GDPR, using data encryption technology and protected data transmission protocols. The Owner has adopted the necessary security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular, it has taken the measures provided for in art. 32 GDPR, using data encryption technology and protected data transmission protocols.
6. Access to data.
Your data may be accessible for the purposes mentioned in art. 2.a) and 2.b)
• Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as designated persons and /or internal processors.
• To third party companies or other subjects that perform subcontracted activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors. 7. Data Communication.
Without your especific consent (Article 6, letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data to the Supervisory Bodies, the Judicial Authorities and all other entities to which the law requires the communication. Your data will not be disclosed.
8. Data transfer.
The management and storage of personal data will be processed in Europe, on the server of the owner and / or company of Logistica Moscato srl and / or third parties, appointed and duly designated as data processors.
9. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in art. 2 .a) It is mandatory. In your absence, we cannot guarantee registration on the website, nor the related services.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in art. 2.B) is optional instead. Then, you can decide not to provide any data or, later, deny the possibility of processing the data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive invitations to events, newsletters, opinion polls and ratings by email. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services mentioned in art. 2a).
10. Rights of the interested party.
As an interested entity, you will have the rights mentioned in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data that concerns you, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
• Obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments; of the identification data relating to the data controller and data processors in accordance with art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may know them as designated representatives in the State, managers or designated persons.
• Obtain: update, rectification or data integration; the elimination, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of processed data in violation of the law, including those for which preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; the verification that the previous operations were informed, also with respect to their content, of those to whom the information was communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such compliance is impossible or implies the use of means evidently disproportionate to the protected right .
• Object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if they are relevant for the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data about you in order to send advertising materials or direct sales or to carry out market studies or commercial communications, through the use of automatic calling systems without the intervention of an operator through and - Mail and / or traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. You must consider that your right to object for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that there is a possibility that you exercise the right to object, even in part. Therefore, you may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
In your case, you also have the rights established in the articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to portability of data, right to object), as well as the right to file a complaint with the Guarantor's Authority.
11. Modality of the practice of rights.
At any time, you can exercise your rights in accordance with point 10 above, sending:
A letter with delivery receipt to Logística Moscato srl, Via Pistoia - 83047 Lioni (AV).
An email to [email protected]
This website and the data controller services are not intended for persons under the age of 18 and the data controller does not collect intensionally personal information regarding minors. In the event that the information about minors is registered unintentionally, the Owner will eliminate them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
13. Owner, manager and designated persons.
The data controller is Logistica Moscato srl, with registered office in Via Pistoia - 83047 Lioni (AV), VAT number 04401760659 (hereinafter, "Owner"), email [email protected]
The updated list of those responsible for and responsible for data processing is kept at the data controller's headquarters.
C. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store in the client (the browser) the information that is reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even to a distance of days (persistent cookies). The cookies are stored, according to the preferences of the user, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies can be used, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, to gather information about user behavior and use of services.
In the rest of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the word "cookie".
1. Types of Cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Logistica Moscato srl web pages and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the working session (when the browser is closed, they are deleted). Its deactivation compromises the use of the accessible services by means of the login. The public part of the web pages of Logistics Moscato srl, normally remains usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies.
These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user reconnects at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies can be done without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookie
These are permanent cookie used to identify (in anonymous and non-anonymous way) the user's preferences and improvethei browsing experience. The logistica moscato srl, web sites do not use this type of cookies.
- Third party cookies.
By visiting a website, you can receive cookies from both the visited page ("owners") and web pages managed by other organizations ("third parties"). A notable example is the presence of "social complements" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the mentioned and integrated sites on the page of the host site. The most common use of social supplements is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these supplements implies the transmission of cookies to and from all the sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference must be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various methods of managing cookies and information are provided below.
• Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
• Facebook (configuration): Log in to your account. Private section.
• Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
• Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
• Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Google+ (configuration): ttp://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
• Google Analytics
The websites of Logistica Moscato srl, also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Also in this case are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze anonymous information about the use of Logistica Moscato srl websites (including the user's IP address). Google Analytics collects this information and processes it to prepare reports for the operators of Logistica Moscato srl, about the activities on the websites. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) Google's analytics tools to monitor or collect personally identifiable information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other Google data or attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties when required by law or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
For more information, see the following link:
The user can selectively disable the Google Analytics action when installing the disabling component provided by Google in their browser.To disable the Google Analytics action, check the following link:
2. Term of Cookies.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logoff command is executed. Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available in the following visits by users.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is established by the server at the time of its creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the term is unlimited.
Logistica Moscato srl, does not use persistent cookies.
However, when browsing the pages of the Logistica Moscato srl websites, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify permanent and profile cookies.
3. Management of cookies.
The user can decide if he accepts cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial deactivation of technical cookies may compromise the use of website functions reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The configuration can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third-party" cookies.
As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools -> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define if you want to accept the different types of cookies and proceed to their elimination.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
4. Update of the information.
Logistica Moscato srl, will keep this information constantly updated.